top of page
Description: The Alviso Adobe is located near the intersection of Piedmont Road and Calaveras Road. It was built sometime in 1835 by José Maria de Jesus Alviso, who had been granted title to the land on which it stands by the governor of Alta California, José Castro, on September 23, 1835. Duquette Engineering worked with the historic architect and the Milpitas Historical society to provide a seismic retrofit and restoration of this beautiful historic adobe structure.
bottom of page