Overfelt House & Tank House Rehabilitation
Description: The historic Overfelt House is representative of 1870s formal Italian Renaissance architecture. It was designed by its owners Mary and William Overfelt who married in 1854. Mary and Willian were prominent members of the San Jose community. The house was declared a City Landmark in 1985. Duquette Engineering worked closely with the architect and provided the structural engineering for the new foundation, seismic retrofit and renovation of the structure.